Usually 1 - 1.5 hours before the bride gets into her dress! When should that be? Keep reading!
• Getting Ready! A few final touches of hair/makeup & everyone hanging out
• Detail Shots! Shoes, accessories, invitations, special mementos
• Guys! Tying ties and shoe laces, putting on cuff links etc
• Gals! Bride getting into her dress and shoes, putting on jewelry
Generally 30 min before the ceremony, but this depends:
• Will there be a first look with any family members?
• Will there be a first look with the Bride + Groom?
• Will you be opening gifts or letters from each other?
• Will we be doing any group photos before the ceremony?
• Let family know they need to stay post-ceremony so everyone is ready! (10-15 min).
• I have a basic list of family shots I cover unless you specify otherwise in my pre-wedding questionnaire.
• After family and full-bridal party photos, all except Bride + Groom are released to go enjoy cocktail hour.
• This is my favorite part! Realistically, 30 min (depending on locations and travel time).
• We'll get the majority of the bride + groom photos during this time, but we know you're anxious to get to the party!
• There's a last hurrah! We want to sneak you out for 15 min around sunset!
*ask about this for your reception timeline